mms serttings for BoostGeneral

Last Updated:

1. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

i cant send picture texts after playing with my phone, I installed new roms and stuff.

what are the correct settings and how do I adjust?

Advertisement
  2. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

go sms has been the solution for some roms. look in important tips and make go the sms client by checking deleted sms app. hope this helps you
  3. Robert24white

Robert24white New Member

try this

Attached Files:

4. MORNingside84

MORNingside84 New Member

I'm having the same problem, how do i fix this?
  5. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

Robert white has the right idea. I know that that particular flashable zip fixed my mms issues with my cm10 ROM. Flash it in recovery and whahlah
  6. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

I finally fixed it by flashing the BoostMobileMMSFix.zip file and switching from Handsent to the stock messaging app.
  7. AngryCow

AngryCow Member

Congrats! Did you just flash the zip file in the root directory of your SD card?
  8. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

as long as you can access the file you can flash it. I keep the files I flash in a download folder. having it on the root just makes it quicker to get to when you are in your recovery be it AGAT or CWM etc

Codegerm
  9. cpirotta

cpirotta New Member

I have the same problem. I downloaded the zip directly into my cell but after downloading I cant open the zip.
    Then I downloaded the zip and unzipped it in my laptop, then flashed the unzipped folder to my sd card. How do I install it now?
  10. Codegerm

For a flash-able zip you don't unzip it. a flash-able zip file is flashed in CWM or AGAT recovery (which ever you have). Copy the file to your phone, reboot into recovery, and then install zip through the recovery.
  11. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

Is there another method if you use a one click installer like FL04 which has no recovery? No manual process available?
  12. Codegerm

Doc likes this.
  13. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

14. Codegerm

It will stay the same even if you change the ROM. Use the automated system for tech help choosing options for unable to send texts. the dialer code it gives you to get into the menu to correct it is your MSL. the number I called for that I got right from their website.
    Doc likes this.
  15. jstoner

jstoner Well-Known Member

16. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

U need a custom recovery to be able to flash zip files.
    Doc likes this.