• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS without data plan

alright..i have a crb43 g1, and I've tried to get MMS without a data plan (had to cut off data plan for certain reasons)...researched online and found the APN settings that everyone keeps talking about. tried setting my g1 to the same, still says "download of message from such and such unsuccessful"..help?

alright..i have a crb43 g1, and I've tried to get MMS without a data plan (had to cut off data plan for certain reasons)...researched online and found the APN settings that everyone keeps talking about. tried setting my g1 to the same, still says "download of message from such and such unsuccessful"..help?

You will need a data plan and in most cases a 3G SIM AS WELL as the feature enabled by your carrier ...

No free ride .... sorry ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones