• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've recently been having problems sending MMS on my Desire.
I've got the settings from T-Mobile website and I can receive MMS

but when i send it, the person doesn't receive it and when i look at the delivery report, it always says pending.

I'm in the UK and use handcent (could that be a problem?)

Any help would be great, thank you.

I've recently been having problems sending MMS on my Desire.
I've got the settings from T-Mobile website and I can receive MMS

but when i send it, the person doesn't receive it and when i look at the delivery report, it always says pending.

I'm in the UK and use handcent (could that be a problem?)

Any help would be great, thank you.

Little story. Fiance has a HTC Hero on Android 1.5 (modaco ROM). Keyboard lags in SMS app, so installed handcent. She (and many others) have had issues whereby cant download mms attachments (pictures) or send MMS.

Handcent is definitely an issue (or becomes one) for some people. I have read many threads also where peopel have uninstalled it and they still cant send / receive.

Upvote 0
I have had same problem for 3months, got new phone because of it, then worked for week, think getting somewhere, with help of at mobile tech guy whose me this personal number, this is not by no means a solution, just heading in right direction, be interested if same for you, deleted a friends contact from phone , sim and Google, , messages and from call history write it down 1st, don't copy and paste it, manually out it in when creating mms message, it then sends,so either need new sim, or more likely we have corrupted htc phone book, please email me and let me know,been fighting this so long, its bcome. mt mission lol, contacte on picideas@aol.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones