Mms

Last Updated:

1. Sivlerscreen

Sivlerscreen Member This Topic's Starter

I've recently been having problems sending MMS on my Desire.
    I've got the settings from T-Mobile website and I can receive MMS

but when i send it, the person doesn't receive it and when i look at the delivery report, it always says pending.

I'm in the UK and use handcent (could that be a problem?)

Any help would be great, thank you.

Advertisement
  2. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

I've received and sent MMS with no problems, also on T-Mobile, but using the standard message service.

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Little story. Fiance has a HTC Hero on Android 1.5 (modaco ROM). Keyboard lags in SMS app, so installed handcent. She (and many others) have had issues whereby cant download mms attachments (pictures) or send MMS.

Handcent is definitely an issue (or becomes one) for some people. I have read many threads also where peopel have uninstalled it and they still cant send / receive.

4. Andy704

Andy704 Active Member

I have had same problem for 3months, got new phone because of it, then worked for week, think getting somewhere, with help of at mobile tech guy whose me this personal number, this is not by no means a solution, just heading in right direction, be interested if same for you, deleted a friends contact from phone , sim and Google, , messages and from call history write it down 1st, don't copy and paste it, manually out it in when creating mms message, it then sends,so either need new sim, or more likely we have corrupted htc phone book, please email me and let me know,been fighting this so long, its bcome. mt mission lol, contacte on picideas@aol.com