• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

doors52

Where's The Chocolate...
May 29, 2013
North East - England
I am a new member to this site and I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Whilst I am happy with the phone in general I am unable to send photo's via MMS. Settings to the best of my knowledge are correct. I do have dropbox but not all of my friends have smartphones and are unable to open up dropbox links. Would be grateful for any advice.

I am a new member to this site and I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Whilst I am happy with the phone in general I am unable to send photo's via MMS. Settings to the best of my knowledge are correct. I do have dropbox but not all of my friends have smartphones and are unable to open up dropbox links. Would be grateful for any advice.

welcome to AF!!!!!!

who is your carrier?

we have an s3 forum organized by carrier. i can either move this thread there if you like as more folks who have your device can help you out better.

Reactions: doors52
Upvote 0
o2 is my carrier. Ooops, sorry posted in wrong section. Please feel free to move it to correct place. Many Thanks....

actually it is me that should be sorry:eek: i had a brain fart:eek: i was thinking about rooted phones.

the s3 root forums are divided by carriers, so as long as you are not rooted, i moved your thread to the s3 forum.

Upvote 0
It just won't send photo's at all just get sending failed message. Always send photo's on 3G not wifi. Had emails from o2 Guru's. Followed this to the letter, only thing that is different is where they tell me to check 'use packet data' my phone does not have that option. Only option is 'mobile data' which I have checked with a tick. Very puzzled. But that could just be my age!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones