MmsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jtstretch

jtstretch Active Member This Topic's Starter

does anyone know why when i get a MMS it is received as a slide show? can one change this? its lame! TY

Advertisement
  2. DxJustin

DxJustin Active Member

Mine has been sending and receiving as a slideshow as well. Didn't happen with my moto droid so I'm wondering if it is something to do with htc sense

3. benjamin7062

benjamin7062 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the fact that it is creating a slide show is why AT&T can not currently receive an MMS from my phone? I am sending scaled down images of 1k, 7k, etc so it isn't the usual size limitation of MMS.

The 'only' way I can currently get an MMS to AT&T is use the stock HTC Sense Messaging app, attach a picture, have it scale first, then edit the image (slide show really) and add text.

Unfortunately, I do not have phones on other networks to test MMS to. I also do not know anyone else on Verizon to test this with. I do know that from my phone I can not send MMS from Verizon to AT&T.

4. jsward12

jsward12 Well-Known Member

Hmm I am having the same issues sending to ATT customers I can receive just fine and it looks like to verizon and sprints its ok. Any ideas?