1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobi Spy or other tracking software

Last Updated:

1. Noan

Noan Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone used this app or anything similar?

My friend's daughter is sneaking out of the house and night and she needs to catch her I reccomended getting her an android phone and loading something like this on it.

Just wondering if it is as good as it claims to be, all the sites I have found about it seem to be nothing more than canned marketing material, that concerns me a bit.

Any other suggestions? Needs to be fairly stealthy this is a teenager we are dealing with afterall will probably be pretty familiar with the phone fast.

Other though was just to install WaveSecure not give her the pin number for it and tell her it's in case the phone gets stolen.

Thanks appreciate the info.

Advertisement
  2. Nash888

Nash888 Member

Hello - you'll be spying your daughter. Thats illegal without her knowing it. I can suggest Theft Aware - i use it and i am pretty happy with it.

3. Mobistealth

Mobistealth New Member

Hi Noan,
    You can Keep eyes on you teen with Mobistealth mobile spy software which is fully compatible with Android based smartphones. just Google it and read the features of this cell phone spying software.
    Anyway its not illegal if you are using it for monitoring your kids, teen or employees.

Hope it helps...

Cheers.

4. lilsaphyre

lilsaphyre Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what carrier they're using but I know Verizon has a service for monitoring.

5. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

No it isn't. It's his kid, not someone else's kid. There's nothing at all illegal about a parent spying on their kid.

6. sl0wd0wn

sl0wd0wn Member

You could easily do this with tasker.

Tasker for Android

Using network location, you could send an SMS to any other phone if the phone leaves a predefined radius during a certain time or really any other combination of conditions.

You can set tasker to require a password before any changes can be made to it's settings. It's probably on the more complicated side, but that's likely to keep the teenager from understanding what is really going on.

7. Bullyapps

Bullyapps Member

You can spy on any cell phone that you purchase for your kid. Kids do not have privacy rights until they turn 17 and move out of your house. Trust me! I am an expert

8. hbimajorv

hbimajorv Well-Known Member

There's an app called SMS backup that will save all txt messages to a predefined Gmail account. It can be setup so there's no notification the files are being backed up. Not sure if there's a way to lock the app so settings can not be changed or turned off though. But something like this would surely catch her doing her dirt. How many teenagers don't txt?