• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I recently got the Samsung Vibrant Unlocked from a licensed dealer, and I do not have Internet.

Mobi Tv is supposed to work on WiFi and on 3G but every time I start it, it doesn't work. It keeps on giving the error, this folder is currently not available (Live TV). Now when I go to the On Demand section, all the names of the titles and their episodes show up, but when I try to click play, it says it requires a subscription. I was under the impression that I get a 30 Day trial.
Also, when I click purchase, Mobi TV requires me to end WiFi, and use the network service. However it gets stuck there. It keeps saying: purchasing..., but never goes farther.

Am I the only one with this problem? I would appreciate all help for this problem. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones