• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mobile and a pc appear on my s2 screen with a yellow triangle between them

moazam

Lurker
Feb 23, 2012
while i was upgrading my s2 from gingerbread 2.3.3 to the new version through samsung kies the datacable got unplugged, now a mobile and a pc appear on my s2 screen with a yellow triangle between them.. it is not going to recovery mode.. just going to download mode. ive tried samsung kies recovery but its not working.. plz suggest me what to do now.. phone is not booting at all

Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable people here will answer and help you.

I suggest you read this and other forums on flashing with Odin as this may be the best solution for you. Seeing as it is going only into download mode this should not be too difficult.

You will also need to look at SamMobile.com and locate the correct firmware for you phone. Probably the one you were updating to when it failed.

To me it sounds as though a recovery is quite possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones