Mobile Card 32GB with Class 10 for Galaxy NoteTips

1. mapex067

mapex067 Member

Hi there,

I'd like to buy a mobile card for my Galaxy Note and wondering between those 5:

- SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32GB Class 6 (out of stock for now at most of the shops)
    - SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64GB Class 6 (it has 10 class microSDHC performance probably and works in Note - confirmed)
    - A-DATA microSDHC 32GB Class 10
    - Samsung microSDHC 32GB Class 10
    - Lexar microSDHC 32GB Class 10

Which one would you recommend ?

Advertisement
  2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

If you can afford it and need the storage then the 64GB card, otherwise I'd go the Sandisk Class 6 32GB card (although I'm sure the others should all be fine also).
    mightymoose02 and mapex067 like this.
  3. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I'll second this.
  4. Pepee63

Pepee63 Well-Known Member

My Galaxy Note came with some cheap brand memory card and it works fine, so i'd say san disk would work fine too. You really don't need to buy the most priciest cards out there. They all do same job
  5. darkmav

darkmav Well-Known Member

6. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Quite a few people have confirmed that the 64GB card works. TBH I don't know much about the classes though for the 32GB.
  7. darkmav

darkmav Well-Known Member

Would any 32 GB SD card work, or does it have to confirm to some specific form factor? I am thinking of purchasing a 32 GB card as 64 GB may or may not work, and is also more expensive in India presently.
  8. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Well-Known Member

Have they confirmed that it actually can read/write above the 32GB size or just that it works?

I have a Lexar 32GB Class 10 in my Dell Streak, but since I really don't use much space, I have no idea if it can handle more than the 16GB that Dell claims. It is faster and that is why I got it.
  9. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Yes, I have confirmed that:

AndroidNZ: [UPDATE: Confirmed working in the Motorola Razr too] Sandisk 64GB Micro SDXC cards confirmed WORKING in Galaxy S II, HTC Sensation, Galaxy S, ASUS Transformer, and Galaxy Note!
  10. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

I bought the new Kingston 32GB Class XD card for my Note. Works great and is very fast. No problems with it here.
  11. tcat

tcat New Member

A-DATA microSDHC 32GB Class 10

Ive been having problems with my note i717 and this card running android version 4.1.2.

When copying data from a machine running xp it stops after awhile and then says theres a copy i/o problem - used different machines and cables running xp.

Formatted with my xp (fat32) and also through the phone many times.
    I downloaded update ( cannnot post link becouse Im a new user but its Download Update for Windows XP (KB955704) from Official Microsoft Download Center (was told this would help out with windows xp reading and formating into ex-fat). If I get it working I will report back - if not then into the drink the card goes.