• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile data doesn't work!!! Help please!!!

solomenska

Lurker
Jan 8, 2011
Hi to all. Just registered, because of my problem. So after I first time upgraded my phone, the 3G stop working. When I tap 'Mobile Network' to turn it on it's just says turning on for ages.... then, when I get back to it after sometime it's just says it's connected...but I never can connect to it... now I just done all again, and it just says use phone for data connection when Wi-Fi is unavailable. Usually I am using Wi-Fi, and very rarely need mobile data, but this rare times...I need it very badly. So please help me! Sorry for English as its my second language, ask me if anything is unclear.

Thank you :)

I had the same problem. With my wildfire on orange (don't think it helps that I unlocked it from vodaphone so i didn't have the right settings to start with)

Have you checked your APN settings in settings/wireless and networks/mobile networks/access point names?

Your network provider should (hopefully) have a section on the website with the settings you need. If you're on Orange check out this threat http://androidforums.com/wildfire-s...blem-sending-mms-generic-network-failure.html that I started, the posts by JamesT sorted the problem for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones