Mobile data state disconnected?Support

Last Updated:

1. psychocandy

psychocandy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This was working until today on wife's phone.

Now it just says mobile data state disconnected. All shes done is installed a load of new apps.

Is it possible that a bad app can screw the mobile data connection?

Or could it be faulty phone?

Tried the sim in another phone and data works fine so its not the network or sim.

Advertisement
  2. MrTony

MrTony Banned

I noticed mine was disconnected also a few times today when I woke it up, then I remembered I had JuiceDefender installed and running. It will turn off your data connection when the screen is off to save power. By default, it will turn it back on every 15 minutes for 1 minute to update and data dependent apps you have running. Do you have something like that installed?

3. psychocandy

psychocandy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dont think so :-(

4. Famous Mortimer

Famous Mortimer Active Member

Same problem, just happened this morning. I'm in the UK, on the Orange network. I tried turning it off and on again, and got a text from my service provider saying they'd updated my settings, but it still isn't connecting via 3G.

So far, nothing, and I've tried all the obvious solutions. Has anyone got an idea of what it might be? Any magic solutions?

5. dwh_72

dwh_72 Well-Known Member

Have you restarted the phone with a fresh boot? My wife was having same problem. I find many issues can be fixed like that