1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Defense (BETA): Perfect for anyone that wants peace of mind

Last Updated:

1. Toby4059

Toby4059 Member This Topic's Starter

Review: Mobile Defense for Android

[​IMG]

Video Review
    (sorry for the camera quality)

Overview
    Mobile Defense, by Neevo, is a security application for all Android phones. Yes, the title does say Beta but it is far from one. The application can find your phone, lock your phone, and sound off an alarm (all demonstrated in the video). The application is perfect for anyone who loses their phone often or for people who just want to have that piece of mind that a home alarm or car alarm bring. The application is free and only requires your phone number (for activation) and your email address (for alerts). You create your free account from the application, then after a reboot, the application is hidden and can only be accessed from the market. You can then control the application from your account on the website. There is simply no reason everyone should not have this application on their phone. Don't take my word for it, check out these testimonials.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S.
    I found out that in order for the phone to lock, you must have a lock pattern set or any lock pattern will be accepted. If you do not understand this I can post a video on the issue.

If you have any questions about the app or the review please email me at: pleasespam90210@gmail.com

Advertisement
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. Nexusforty

Nexusforty New Member

Thank you so much for bringing this app to my attention. Great review!

3. TmobileG1

TmobileG1 New Member

Wow, I had no idea such an app existed for Android. I will definitely download this for my Droid now.

4. Lozer_Kid

Lozer_Kid Well-Known Member

This application is hard to use, specially if you never have never used it before and it's kind hard to get the hang of it.

I use Mylookout and Wavesecure instead. I got wavesecure and it was free for Andriod, so I got a free life time memembership, but now it's a $20 a month and it's worth it. Mylookout it's still free!

5. Toby4059

Toby4059 Member This Topic's Starter

How is the application hard to use? I would like to know where you found difficulty.