1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Defense real-time tracking reviewed - Protect your phone from theft and loss

Last Updated:

1. DJInBoise

DJInBoise Active Member This Topic's Starter

Mobile Defense Real-Time Tracking for Android Phones

Looking for that added security to protect your Android phone investment? This is the app you

Advertisement
    kimeli75 likes this.
  2. hattrick

hattrick Well-Known Member

Downloaded this a few days ago and it works great.In addition to tracking and sending an alert to your phone you can also lock it. I believe the devs are also working on remote data wipe feature.

3. DJInBoise

DJInBoise Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for mentioning that. I forgot to add that it will lock the phone. That's nice to know that they are working on a data wipe feature. I know that I have a lot of information on my phone that I wouldn't want others having access too.

4. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member

And its not just for tracking a lost phone. I use it on my kid's phones to confirm where they are and as added security in case the unthinkable happens and they. got snatched.

5. SpecialEd

SpecialEd Well-Known Member

What about remote listening in? Remote access to the camera? Anyone know how to do that in a stealthy manner?

I was going to wait a long time to get my little ones phones, but this could be a game changer for me.

6. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Wow... you want to listen in on conversations?

7. SpecialEd

SpecialEd Well-Known Member

Is that any different than a parent picking up the phone when their kids are online or listening through a door when kids are talking or watching a baby monitor/ CCTV feed?

Obviously, I would not sit there 24x7 monitoring something, but it would be good to have in an emergency or if they give you some reason to check up on them.

8. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

No, not really... But I wouldn't agree with doing that either. I guess it is all in the way we are brought up, though. I would never have imagined my parents doing that to me... it would've been unheard of. I don't imagine I will ever do it to my kids, either. To each their own.