• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile internet stuck at turning on

This has happened to me a good few times, so I reckon it's a pretty common problem, yet I can't find a solution on the internet

My mobile network just wont turn it. When I check the box, it just sticks at "turning on" and is greyed out.

It always seems to fix itself after a few days, but its a nuisance and also drains my battery rapidly

I'm not rooted or anything

Cheers guys

Don't want to start a new thread because its probably fixable but ive been out all day and i need to use the internet at one point, turned on 3G and it instantly said "turned on" Normally you see it as "turning on". Of course nothing happened and i had no internet all night. Haven't turned my phone off in a good few days, make a week so i'll try that when i wake up tomorrow since its 4am here.. Thought i'd just post it and see what happens for now.

First time its ever happened btw.

Upvote 0
Don't want to start a new thread because its probably fixable but ive been out all day and i need to use the internet at one point, turned on 3G and it instantly said "turned on" Normally you see it as "turning on". Of course nothing happened and i had no internet all night. Haven't turned my phone off in a good few days, make a week so i'll try that when i wake up tomorrow since its 4am here.. Thought i'd just post it and see what happens for now.

First time its ever happened btw.

same problem for me, 3g connectivity turned on but no internet at all. previous problem with gps as well. the gingerbread update is more efffed up than the previous buggy froyo update. this is the last htc phone i am buying...effing ridiculous...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones