Support mobile network keeps shutting down

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Braaainz, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    My mobile network keeps shutting down. Going to airplane mode doesn't work. I either have to turn the mobile.network off and on or power-cycle the phone.

I've heard some other people are having problems in the great lakes region. Is this what they are experiencing?

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    It's impossible for me to know if this is related to all of the other network issues that have been going on since the first of November but it sounds like it....bad network connections and phones dropping connections etc.

Mine has dropped signal here in DFW and when connected has had horrible connections....no rhyme or reason, no consistency

3. Evoixmrftw

Evoixmrftw Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Professional Steering Wheel Holder
    Wherever im told to drive to.
    You know... I think my phone was doing this too. I do happen to live in Michigan, but was on my way to Arizona. I believe I was in Oklahoma at the time... My 3g icon disappeared and wouldn't come back till I switched mobile networks on/off, or rebooted. I had full signal, but no data. I updated my profile and prl, and haven't had a problem since. This was about 4 days ago.

Tags: