Mobile network sharing problem?????

Last Updated:

1. farva74

farva74 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been having some trouble getting my mobile network sharing to work.

I have my mobile network on and its connected to my computer and i have htc sync installed and it starts to connect. It load the adapter to my comp but i get this error code 67 thing and it says that my PCS vision username or password may be incorrect.

Any help?

Advertisement
  2. AndroidHero

AndroidHero Member

if i can make an uneducated guess, i think it is because sprint has now started to charge for network sharing capabilities aka PAM(phone as modem). i might be wrong, but like i said i havent looked it up on my own just what ive heard around.

3. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Well-Known Member

Sprint disables mobile network sharing on the Hero and the Moment. You can root your phone and install a wireless tethering application or use PDAnet but it is not possible out of the box.

4. FrogSplatter

FrogSplatter Member

I'd recommend going with PDAnet. It does its job very well and is easy to setup. One thing I would recommend if you have the sdcard room, is putting the PC side of the software in a folder on the sdcard. That way if you need to install it on a friends laptop or pc your already set.

5. farva74

farva74 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have rooted my hero but it the wifi tether you have to have a wireless adapter and i dont have one of the desktop i am trying use and the mobile network sharing creates a adapter for me but because i guess sprint disables it i cant use it.

So what is this PDAnet?

6. cali310

cali310 New Member

7. FrogSplatter

FrogSplatter Member