mobile network shut off?

Last Updated:

1. hellboy83

hellboy83 New Member This Topic's Starter

Well the other day my htc hero was acting up and locking up on me, so i turn it off and turn it back on but now the mobile network wont come back on. need help on what to do.

Advertisement
  2. Frantic Ferret

Frantic Ferret Well-Known Member

I've had that happen to me as well. I pulled the battery and it worked after that, but I don't know if that was fix or just coincidence.
    [​IMG]

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Easiest way is hit and hold the end key for a couple of seconds, and turn airplane mode on. then wait a few secs and do it again and then turn it back off and then try your phone again

4. hellboy83

hellboy83 New Member This Topic's Starter

hey donb i tried what you said but it didn't work should call sprint and tell them.

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

One more thing first, do this, do the same thing I mentioned , but this time do it with the Mobile network off and then back on, once done, then go into settings/about phone/system updates, and once there update profile and then update your PRL, and then report back

6. MammonLord

MammonLord Active Member

This happens when you interrupt the startup sequence. For example, if you open up the settings manager to look at the running services right after boot. Just leave your phone alone for the first minute or so after the lock screen appears.