Mobile network stuck "Turning on"/ rooted hero

1. vals4con

vals4con Well-Known Member

I've been having trouble lately with turning on Mobile network. I rooted a few months ago and would appreciate any suggestions as to how to fix this issue. I've already read every suggested thread and none of those has helped fix my problem. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

I am not completely sure what you mean be "stuck turning on" in your original post. Are you saying that it constantly acts like it is connecting to the mobile data network but never does?

If you are on an Android 2.1 with Sense UI ROM, you can use the mobile data widget that HTC provides to toggle it on and off. That should clear things up fast and it is readily available if you put it on one of your home screens.
  3. vals4con

vals4con Well-Known Member

I go to Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile network. It says Connect to the Internet. When I touch to check the box, it says Turning on... but never finishes turning on. I don't see an HTC mobile data widget. I have LiquidSense at the moment.
  4. rnld941

rnld941 Member

I have the exact same problem. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I've tried switching airplane mode on and off and rebooting but it only "connects" to mobile network occasionally.