Mobile network widget not working.General

Last Updated:

1. slide13

slide13 Member This Topic's Starter

Just last night my mobile networking widet stopped working. If I remove it from my home screen it will start working again but only for a little while. I recently installed task panel and turned on the auto kill feature...I'm wondering if there is something I'm killing that is doing it but i dont see anything obvious. Anyone run onto this before?

Advertisement
  2. slide13

slide13 Member This Topic's Starter

Well, it was definitely Task Panel. Uninstalled that and it work just fine now. I had things like browser, camera, facebook, etc. on Autokill but I can't imagine why that would effect the Mobile Network widget. Too bad because otherwise I was really liking the Task Panel app. and the Auto Kill feature.

3. onion

onion Banned

I have noticed this as well. The mobile network widget just stops working.out of no where. I removed it and added it and that got it working but a few days later it stops again.

I have task panel and it seem to work fine with it BTW.

4. Mortgage_It

Mortgage_It Well-Known Member

i do not have task panel and my htc mobile network widget does not work. here's what happens every time: it will always kill the network when i press it but it will never turn it back on when i press it. very strange.

another question here on similar lines...how do we set the eris up when flying in an airplane and wishing to use the wifi in the plane? i noticed airplane mode turns the wifi off too? thanks.