• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hmmm, I thought live video was in the vcast app. I downloaded and signed up thinking there was live video as that was what it said in the app's description, but all I am seeing is VOD stuff? Anyone know where the live programming is?

yeah, that is what I was wondering. I think the Live TV is a seperate thing and according to the Verizon website there are only 2 compatable phones. I really don't care for VOD, but would love live TV.

Upvote 0
Yep. My above post reflects exactly what Verizon has done. They will list the World Cup live games under the World Cup channel as they are being played. Watching South Africa v Mexico right now. Great picture, a little choppyness here and there but nothing that bad. I am sure it also has to do with the fact that I am working right by our switch room. Oh yeah.. Did I mention I am at work ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones