1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Mobile Version

1. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

This could be a long shot, but how about in the future a possible mobile slimmed down version of AF for ones who don't have regular pc access. This way the ones that are restricted to their phone not using Phandroid or TapaTalk apps don't have to constantly zoom in etc on the big bulky desktop Site?

Just a thought :)

DS

Advertisement
    badblue1 and agentc13 like this.
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

It seems to me that there used to be an easier way to do it (and someone will probably post it...) But this works: Go to User CP > Edit Options > Scroll to the bottom and change Forum Skin to AF Mobile.

HTH, dragonslayer.
    badblue1 and DragonSlayer95 like this.
  3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

There used to be a dropdown box for it on the page, but that wasn't included when the site was redesigned.
    eyebeam likes this.
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Had no idea that was there, although it just seems to take out just graphics for me.
    badblue1 likes this.
  5. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I will put int he request for this option. It's a more than reasonable suggestion.