• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {mod} AOSP Lockscreen for DL30

Where would I get it from and how do I install it? I no longer have TouchWiz.

When I say touchwiz. I means tw. Based Rome....pretty much everything non aosp ....none of us have gotten it to work on non aosp

If you flash kaoscinate.its an option to choose rotary unlock in settings and I think its the same now in vanilla but I forget tbh

Upvote 0
When I say touchwiz. I means tw. Based Rome....pretty much everything non aosp ....none of us have gotten it to work on non aosp

If you flash kaoscinate.its an option to choose rotary unlock in settings and I think its the same now in vanilla but I forget tbh

I plan on running this DL30 for a while, is there a How To of some kind to get that unlock screen working in a non TW launcher? And where could I even get that rotary screen as an unlock screen file?

Upvote 0
I plan on running this DL30 for a while, is there a How To of some kind to get that unlock screen working in a non TW launcher? And where could I even get that rotary screen as an unlock screen file?

Rotary is built in to the framework theres no files to be added....comments have to be made in the android.policy.jar....and not for anything but the info we do have on how to change it doesn't work for us.....media scanner would start and hot boot the phone....its just not happening for us on touchwiz....widget locker is your best bet or going to aosp

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones