• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD][CM7][GB] CarDoorMod

? In just interested to take it apart :) i heard about the prevail and some sort of " jig" that they use to fix a hard brick.... don't know if it would be helpful. But its already broken.. can't hurt...

While your at it you should take some pics :D if you can and don't mind of course! I want to see what the mobo looks like :D

Upvote 0
Sorry its taking so long. Im out of state. And have been going crazy with the warp. Man i miss my triumph. As so as i get home running to the shack to find a screwdriver and pics will be on the way

I know I'm kind of going off topic here, but the Warp doesn't compare to the Triumph? I actually had thoughts about getting one, so I'm curious.

Upvote 0
I know. But in 3 months i went through 3 triumphs. Even at 100 a piece it was to much. And believe me i miss mine. But i had to do something different. I was in the sprint store so often the girl knows me by name . And asks what did u do to it every time when i walk in. And the first time was cuz she got got here hands on it but after that.... i kept bringing in mt's like the pic u see. The one thing I've found that is better is the warp is 3g internal memory.. Nice! Other than that its close for half the price. Just wish it had the support. Nothin like u guys over there.

Upvote 0

7329b4cf_threadNecromancy.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones