mod manager fail!

Last Updated:

1. Kregoth

Kregoth Active Member This Topic's Starter

AlrIght I been searchIng and searchIng and tried all the suggestIons I have found on every damn forum I can find but none of them are fixing the problem with me and I am starting to get really frustrated because I can use the clockwork recovery so I can load cyanogen

Every time I open mod manager it tells me run flash clockworkmod recovery before I can install and mods but there problem is every time I do the damn things says "an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands" Oh and yes i am rooted and have confirmed it.

Now I have done fix_permissions in the terminal but it says not found i have tried one where i have to put it in the sdcard and run it from there but it says it cant run it.

this is starting to drive me ****ing crazy because none of the fixes i have found anywhere have not solved the problem someone please help me.

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

i assume you are rooted correct?

3. Kregoth

lol you got in before i edited me OP but yes I'm rooted

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Hmm.. does it require Busybox? Maybe try reinstalling it and see if that helps.

5. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

that is very strange. what rom are you running right now? have you tried falshing to a rom that used SPrecovery, like bugless beast?

6. Kregoth

not that I know of it doesn't say it on there and I have reinstalled the thing like 6 times trying to see if it would work I even did a factory reset rerooted and tried it again but it did not work

none i cant run a single one because I cant get past the damn clockwork recovery.

damn it i fixed it suddenly found dmupdater online tried that and it worked from there and is currently installed cyanogen mod thanks for the help though hahaha

7. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

i hate sending people to the east route. but you can download dmupdater from the market and use that to flash to SPrecovery. then you can use the SPrecovery method to try and install a different rom like BB thought the recovery menu not rom manager.

8. Kregoth

Ya i got it fixed thanks though but i did have to use dmupdater its all working now. not sure why i couldn't do it before when i rooted it myself but apparently dmupdater told me it wasn't even though typing "su" in terminal showed root access hmm oh well at least i finally got it all working thanks for the help :)