Moderators taking the side of the Trolls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator This Topic's Starter

I just received this message:

Original thread here:

Ok so where was my personal attack? And furthermore isn't it against the rules to throw threads off topic yet I get punished, AGAIN, for complaining about it? I may follow numus with his disappearing act. This is getting utterly ridiculous. THEN, they CLOSE the original thread. <sigh>

You mods want to get rid of the senior members in favor of noobs? FINE. We will go. YOUR BANNING/PUNISHING THE WRONG PEOPLE. All I've ever done is try to help, and I get punished for it. What's going on here? I won't be the first that leave, and nor the last. The real loser here will be this forum, without us knowledgeable "senior members", This forum will become useless.
    Good Day.

Advertisement
  2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

This rampage that you're on needs to stop. People are allowed to have opinions that differ from yours. And they should have these opinions without the fear that you are going to hijack their thread and calling them names. If there is a legitimate fanboy/troll that you feel is littering the threads with nonsense then please report it instead of taking upon yourself to try and be the savior of Android.

The Admins are backing what our moderator has done 100%. If you feel you need to leave the forums because of this, then I'm sorry to see you go. I feel that you do have something to contribute here besides all the ridiculing you have done. But if you must act the way you have been, then you are no longer welcome.

I hope we can come to an amicable understanding. But if we cannot, then I bid you farewell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.