1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Modern Combat 3 SD Data and apk downloadTips

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if anyone out there on the Kindle forums was running the CM7 Barebones ROM with the ARMv7 v3 Processor and Raven Kernel. Knew where to download the Modern Combat 3 apk and the SD Card Data for it? If anyone knows and could send me a link that would be great :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It's a paid app so your only options are either via gameloft or via the Google Play/The Market. If the market thinks your device is incompatible with the app, you might contact the dev and be able to work something out with them (although that's unlikely).

Anywhere else, I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss here. ;)
  3. You sure? I really don't want to have to pay $7 for a damn app!:mad: That's just to ridiculous of a price. lol. How about I PM you about the places were not suppose to be talking about on these forums? :p
  4. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

I don't think a moderator on the forums is going to help you pirate a game. I believe there is a Kindle Fire version of it available in the Amazon App Store.
    GalaxyNexus, Frisco and El Presidente like this.
  5. WOW really. Not trying to start anything but.....can people read?
  6. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Yes, the OP is asking where he can download the app and sdcard data for a paid game without paying for it which is not allowed here.
    GalaxyNexus and El Presidente like this.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Pretty much what Airmaxx has said.

Seeing as it's not something we can discuss, I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone has issues with that, feel free to drop me a PM.
    GalaxyNexus and Airmaxx23 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.