MODS for our phone without the need of Recovery! (CRT Screen Off, Track Change with Volume Buttons)

Last Updated: 2012-12-25 06:40:13
  1. javahnjv13

javahnjv13 Well-Known Member

I have found that Xposed works for our Motion 4G! All you have to do is follow the directions (you're pretty much just installing two apks) and you're golden. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 here's the thread that I got it from. All rights go to rovo89 over at XDA, i'm just sharing this find and letting you guys know that I got the CRT screen off and track change with volume buttons to work on our Motion!

Advertisement
  2. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

nice...this makes it easier i guess...

Track change with volume buttons is enabled with PlayerPro though...you can actually make it so long press makes the track change and regular press affects volume (that is how i have it set...it is very useful on bike rides)

but i am going to test out others things and let you all know how this works...it may be an easier way to theme...

oh and for the tweaks...you need to download the tweakbox here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1629653
  3. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Well-Known Member

If you install tweak box, DO NOT use the tweaks. unless you know what they are for. I activated the tweak for the ctr off and it caused a soft loop.
  4. blaze420916

blaze420916 Well-Known Member

Works great for me
  5. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

i just uninstalled both the apps...it seemed kind of pointless to me to have an app to do this...
    adanmex likes this.
  6. javahnjv13

javahnjv13 Well-Known Member

Well for me it was very useful because I stream all my music via Pandora or audiogalaxy and this allows me to use the volume track change in those apps. The volume track change also works for ANY music app not just playerpro. And the CRT off animation is a cool effect that's bundled with it.
  7. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here..
  8. Xieon

Xieon Well-Known Member

Ok, I downloaded and installed an app, but how does this guys framework work for the app? Where does the .jar file go?