Moment Battery ProblemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. banban

banban Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there, my mother has the Sprint Moment, and for the past couple days her battery has not been working properly...she keeps her phone plugged in, however her phone does not charge. The battery remains below 15%. Today she even went to Sprint and got a new battery, but the problem persists.
    Any ideas? Could she just have a lemon of a phone?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. globalninja

globalninja Well-Known Member

Is she running stock 1.5?

3. 9Nails

9Nails Well-Known Member

Might be a bad charger. My daughter's Moment charger totally died. She had to use mine.
    She might try charging through the USB cable.

4. banban

banban Member This Topic's Starter

Yes she is running stock 1.5

5. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

Is it CL14 or CJ05 (I believe)? Cl14 should have much better battery performance. You could try to reflash it or just ask Sprint to give you a new one, lemons happen in anything you buy sometimes.

6. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

First thing I would check is the widget you are using for the battery meter. You mention a specific % of battery instead of just the color indicator that is standard, so I assume that a widget has to be in play.

I used one that was 'compatible with 2.0+' the first time without knowing it and it never registered correctly - and would often FC leaving the gauge stuck where it closed (most often 50% on the one I was using) even though the battery continued to drain in the notification bar.