Moment calendar: move to next day/week?Support

Last Updated:

1. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was just reading in another of the forums here that the HTC Hero calendar does not have a week view. This led me to the Samsung manual (I don't own the phone) to confirm that it does have a week view (*phew*).

My question is: How do you go to the next/previous day/week/month when you're in each view? Is it a simple one-click or swipe operation (like in Palm OS), or do you have to back out to, say, month view and drill in again (like, apparently, on the HTC Hero)?

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

On the moment if your using the built in app you simply open the calendar Menu>Week

3. forty2

forty2 Well-Known Member

In day or week view you can move to adjacent days or weeks by swiping sideways, in month view you swipe vertically.

4. deadsoccer

deadsoccer Member

Moment calendar has all needed views (month, day, week, agenda) easily changeable by the menu key once in the app.

Also has cool 2x2 widget that displays the current date and the next upcoming agenda item.

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

Even better, you can get CalWidget which will give you up to a 4x4 upcoming agenda. If you don't mind paying a few dollars, pure calendar will do it with a few more options and style.

I use a 4x2 on my home screen. Much more useful than the gigantic Hero Weather/date/time widget.

6. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks--that's what I wanted to know!

I'm getting this phone as soon as I figure out what Android app will replace my SmartList To Go databases that I have on my PalmOS device.