• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moment Charging

How can I tell when the Moment is completely done charging? I use a wall charger. When I plug it in. The screen lights up. Phone charging. Seconds later. The screen goes blank.. I have to manually hit the volume key or end key to see the charge complete notification on the screen. I charge it for about 4 hours. Isnt it suppose to light up on its own with the charge complete? Do I have a defective MOMENT? Thanks

When its done charging it says fully charged on the screen wether the phone is on or off. To see the status when the screen is off just simply hit the end button and it will turn your screen onto the lock screen or if the phone is off it will show you jus the charging status. It will stay fully charged untill you unplug it.

Upvote 0
My wifes moment just stopped charging. Plug it in with the car or the charger it came with shows no charge. Anyone else have that? Time to take it back to bestbuy i guess.

My Moment just started chaging wierd. It will not do a full charge. If I leave it on the charger for the night it will be dead in morning. If I turn off the phone and charge it. The thing says it's fully charged. I turn on phone and then it says it's only 80%. I don't get it. Time to get a hold of Sprint or Samsung I guess.

Upvote 0
My charging jack has been acting finicky in my phone over the past few weeks. All the sudden sometimes it will charge with the regular charger and sometimes it wont. It will always charge with the usb cord tho. Also with my car charger it wont stay on. Anytime the phone moves it cuts in and out of charging. Il have my new phone in a few days.

Upvote 0
My charging jack has been acting finicky in my phone over the past few weeks. All the sudden sometimes it will charge with the regular charger and sometimes it wont. It will always charge with the usb cord tho. Also with my car charger it wont stay on. Anytime the phone moves it cuts in and out of charging. Il have my new phone in a few days.

I just took my phone to a Sprint store and will have a new phone tomorrow. They said they have a ton of issues with the charging port on this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones