Moment ChargingSupport

Last Updated:

1. johnstanley30

johnstanley30 Member This Topic's Starter

How can I tell when the Moment is completely done charging? I use a wall charger. When I plug it in. The screen lights up. Phone charging. Seconds later. The screen goes blank.. I have to manually hit the volume key or end key to see the charge complete notification on the screen. I charge it for about 4 hours. Isnt it suppose to light up on its own with the charge complete? Do I have a defective MOMENT? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. ABH

ABH Well-Known Member

I have to hit the end button to light up my screen to check to see if it is done charging. I also use the wall charger.

3. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member

When the phone is done charging, it says "Charge Complete" or "Fully charged" on the lock screen. It also lights up once to let you know the charge is complete.

4. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

if the phone is off it will not light up, you have to hit the end or dial button to see if it is fully charged, if the phone is on it will light up to the menu screen and say fully charged but will time out according to your settings.

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

the phone does light up when it's done charging. You don't have to hit anything. If it's not in your sites, you will miss it. It's not like it's going to keep ther alert up until you acknowledge it.

6. headnugg

headnugg New Member

OK, but if you turn your phone on, or you hit the end button to wake it up, does the battery status stop moving and just become solid once it's charged?

7. michowski

michowski Member

When its done charging it says fully charged on the screen wether the phone is on or off. To see the status when the screen is off just simply hit the end button and it will turn your screen onto the lock screen or if the phone is off it will show you jus the charging status. It will stay fully charged untill you unplug it.

8. RickMG

RickMG Member

Mine and my wife's Moments both light up when they're charged and both say "full charged" (that's right...full). I was going to post a question on how to keep it from being lit up all night which is what happens when it's is done charging. I do keep the phone on 24/7 because it never fails that I will forget to turn it on if I do.

9. fireburster

fireburster Active Member

My wifes moment just stopped charging. Plug it in with the car or the charger it came with shows no charge. Anyone else have that? Time to take it back to bestbuy i guess.

10. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

My Moment just started chaging wierd. It will not do a full charge. If I leave it on the charger for the night it will be dead in morning. If I turn off the phone and charge it. The thing says it's fully charged. I turn on phone and then it says it's only 80%. I don't get it. Time to get a hold of Sprint or Samsung I guess.

11. michowski

michowski Member

My charging jack has been acting finicky in my phone over the past few weeks. All the sudden sometimes it will charge with the regular charger and sometimes it wont. It will always charge with the usb cord tho. Also with my car charger it wont stay on. Anytime the phone moves it cuts in and out of charging. Il have my new phone in a few days.

12. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

I just took my phone to a Sprint store and will have a new phone tomorrow. They said they have a ton of issues with the charging port on this phone.