Moment Constantly RebootingSupport

Last Updated:

1. ssr26

ssr26 Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my Moment for about 3 weeks now and haven't had any problems. Today, all of a sudden, it keeps rebooting itself! Every few minutes, whether I'm doing something on it or not! What's going on!??!

Advertisement
  2. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Have you installed any apps recently? If so, uninstall and see if that's the culprit. Is the phone charging. possibly a bad cable/charger? Check the battery connection too while you're at it. The next step would be to do a factory data reset (menu>settings>sd card and phone storage). If that fails, it's off to the repair center or a call call customer support. Good luck!

3. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

You probably need to do a factory reset if that doesn't work reflash it with odin and if that doesn't work goto sprint.

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

My phone rebooted itself for the very first time a few days ago, when it was very low on 3% battery, and I was trying to see a webpage. Hasn't happened since.

5. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

The phone does that 1nce it hits 3% sometimes it not a problem it means you need to charge your battery asap pretty much

6. Jim W

Jim W Well-Known Member

Thankfully mine has not rebooted at all yet. After previously owning a Bootberry Curve, if this one reboots even once I am apt to jump off a bridge. :eek:

7. ntguru5

ntguru5 New Member

A lot of people have had this problem recently after installing the Android Antivirus update.
    | GigaDroid

Cuityofaz likes this.
  8. Dre89

Dre89 Member

It seems to have something to do with the battery getting to critical levels, no big prob so long as you charge the phone when the battery is low. Can make it a pain to condition the battery though.

9. b1ind00

b1ind00 New Member

My moment made a reboot, the samsung screen came on loaded and moved on to the sprint screen, and when it came to the android loading logo it froze.
    I gave it some time but after 20 min I took the battery of and tried again, nothing, I let my battery dry up, I took it of, put it back on, charged it and it wouldn't go past the android screen. Can any one offer some tips on what I should do next.

10. globalninja

globalninja Well-Known Member

Take it to a sprint repair store. You can can still get it replaced.

11. Cuityofaz

Cuityofaz New Member