Moment in the handGeneral

Last Updated:

1. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I Have had this phone for only an hour. I could not handle the lag of the Hero(had it for two weeks). This phone smokes the hero as far as speed goes. I will have to say I already like it A LOT. ANyway, for anybody thinking of going from the Hero to this phone, I say GO FOR IT. I don't think I will miss the extra home pages. I honestly did not think I would like the real keyboard but I love it. There is a little bit of "wiggle" from the slider but overall feel is solid...but not as solid as the Hero. I think the build quality of the Hero is top notch. The Moment is HUGE. So if size is an issue for you, it may not be for you. Anyway, just a preliminary review for the people thinking of making the switch. So far, I am very glad I did simply due to speed....it is absolutely instantaneous.

Advertisement
  2. tracerman

tracerman New Member

I just picked up my samsung moment as well, and this thing smokes every phone. It is just amazing, I can run emulators like nobodies business and get my game on. It handles 3D games very very well, I am amazing by how awesome this beast is. And it does have exchange support (this is to the people that don't know what their talking about). The screen is also pretty awesome. Hands down one of my favorite phones.

3. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Did anyone get it at best buy? I bought my hero there and they don't seem to have it in stock yet.

4. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

I too took my hero back today into Sprint. I could not be happier.

5. MikeG7265

MikeG7265 Member

Must be a location thing. I returned my Hero today, and my Best Buy had them in stock.

6. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

I took my Zero back to BB and picked up The Moment this morning.

7. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Whoa, 250MB for apps!! Glad I got the Moment. :D

8. Resurrection

Resurrection New Member

250MB for apps!! What!!!! That's wonderful. I can also add a 16gb micro sd card too. That is more than enough memory. This is a amazing phone. I cant wait to see what Samsung/Android will come up with next. ;)