1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Moment Screen ProtectorTips

1. r22thomas

r22thomas Member

Im looking at screen protector for my droid.
    I DONT want the ones that feel generic and are really just a piece of tape. Im looking for a specific one from an iphone ive used. Its not glossy and has a matte feel to it. It almost feels like a trackpad.
    Does anyone know, or can recommend a brand thats protectors are matte and not glossy. Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Not sure why you'd want matte. All matte protectors I've used are junk. Phantom Skinz are the best ones I've ever used.
  3. r22thomas

r22thomas Member

I just dont like a fingerprint magnet and a mirror as a screen protector.
  4. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

Fingerprints are inevitable lol
  5. r22thomas

r22thomas Member

haha lol. thats true. I looked and im really diggin the phantom skinz
  6. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

I would suggest them! Haven't had one for the Moment yet, but they are nice and a lot of people have given them good reviews. I'm going to order mine shortly!
  7. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed he's asking about a Droid screen protector? >.> Wrong forum dude.... lol
  8. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

I noticed... but most screen protector mfgs. make them for most phones so figured that the advice would be phone-agnostic.
  9. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

I prefer just basic Fellowes universal screen protectors most sprint stores have but it seems u would like InvisibleShield screen protectors I've tried em before there real tough and not like a sticker really
  10. AndroidSPCS

May I ask how old you are? Just out of curiosity.
  11. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

21, I don't understand what that has to do with anything
  12. AndroidSPCS

Oh nothing, was just curious. :)
  13. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Pervert. =O
  14. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

ha! I was wondering the same thing though. Now NJ's going to think we're all ganging up on him lol.
  15. AndroidSPCS

LOL

Brilliant minds think alike... ;)
  16. After my 3rd different type of screen protector i gave up with the damn things.. In all honesty i have had scratches on 2 out of the 3 screen protectors (the 3rd never fit correct and caused decrease sensitivity).. but after taking them off and using the phone as normal, i have yet (knock on wood) scratched the screen.. this compared to my blackberry curve which had more scratches then i coudl count (could be because of an air filed poly carbonate lens that scratches easily)