• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moment shows up as m900 - "Other Devices" in device manager

Baztastic

Mar 14, 2010
the 314
hey all

I was trying to get calkulins DE03 on my moment tonight, and since I've put dd03/dd10 on, I thought it would be easy but I obviously messed up something

i have the new 2.1 rom flasher, i have joeykrims 2.1.3, those dont seem to be the issue

the issue is now when I place the phone in download mode, I no longer get a data connection. I just get something called m900 under the Other Device category in Device Manager

i have no idea what driver I need to make this happen, and I certainly dont remember this from flashing it the previous two time

can someone please give me a clue what I managed to bungle so badly?

p.s. I tried to install the drivers from the Technica YT video, but that didnt seem to solve anything. when the phone is in Normal Mode, I can mount and do all sorts of things via USB, so clearly, this is a Download Mode driver issue

thanks!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones