Moment won't connect with usb, won't let me mount sd cardSupport

Last Updated:

1. ibshopin2

ibshopin2 New Member This Topic's Starter

I had to get my moment replace because the screen screwed up.

I had Easyteher on my phone prior to getting this one and worked good, it was working when first I hooked this phone up, it let me mount it to my computer and easytether worked fine. Then I don't know what happened.

My computer doesn't see my phone anymore, and when I plug it into the computer is doesn't say "usb debugging connected" like it did before. Also when I pull down the notification bar and press menu it doesn't do anything. I thought that was how I mounted my phone before.

The only thing that it does is charge the phone when I plug it in to the usb. I have tried on 3 computers, one using windows 7, Vista and XP, and not one of them worked.

I seen that other people had this similar problem but I couldn't find an answer. My phone is not rooted either, please help me :( This is driving me nuts, I need to use my computer at work, and this is the only way I can get internet connection.

Advertisement
  2. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

Restart the phone, happens all the time.

3. ibshopin2

ibshopin2 New Member This Topic's Starter

I did, I restarted, removed the battery, removed the SD card, and it still didn't work.

So I took it to the Sprint store today, my new one will be in on Wednesday. He just said the plug was bad, and if I held the phone a certain way it would charge it, but it would not let me mount it.

Moment #2! This one better work or it is on to a different phone. Both of my boys have one and have not had any problems, except one of them wore the keyboard out.. go figure he's on it all the time! But his new one works great.