Moment won't ringSupport

Last Updated:

1. Rolland985

Rolland985 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am hoping this is just a setting somewhere I am missing. While I am on the Internet my Moment will not let me know if someone is calling. It sends the caller directly to voicemail without even ringing on their end. I have only had the phone for 4 days after switching from a Blackberry Curve. I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted the Moment or the Tour. I chose the Moment but if the phone will not ring while I am surfing the Internet...it really is not going to work out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. 9Nails

9Nails Well-Known Member

That's just weird. I'm not having htat problem on mine. I thought that the Moment was kinda cool in that it keeps my browser running in the background and doesn't lose anything if I'm typing. Are you trying a browser from the Market or something?

3. Rolland985

I am using the browser that came with the phone.

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Does it do it all the time? If so take it to the Sprint store and have them look at it.

5. Rolland985

It does it constantly. I am going to have to take it to Sprint.

6. dannyg40

dannyg40 Well-Known Member

inotice my phone acts buggy once in a while. I shut it off and let it power back up and all seems to correct itself.

7. 9Nails

9Nails Well-Known Member

Let us know what's the result Rolland. If Danny's phone is buggy, I think you have an ant farm there! I doubt that this is a setting that can be turned on or off, and I'd expect that they give you a new phone to fix this.

8. Rolland985

They did a profile update on the phone and it fixed the problem. I had tried that myself but the phone said there wasn't one available. Not real sure what they did but the phone now rings while I am on the Internet.

9. dannyg40

dannyg40 Well-Known Member

I know my buddys GPS goes off course once in a while. He reboots and it corrects itself. Its never a bad idea to shut down and reboot any phone maybe every 3 days or so. I know I have a bunch of different ringtones and once in a while the phone will play the same ringtone even if I select a different one. I shut the phone off and turn it back on and its back to normal.