Last Updated: Mar 12,2010
how can i download my contacts from my xp computer to my moment phone?
Welcome to AF!
1) Go to Google.com/contacts on a pc
2) Log in using the same Google account as on the phone
3) click "import" on the top right of the page
4) Follow the steps and browse your computer for the contact file -> upload it
5) after you have added them , they should automatically sync to your phone!
6) If for some reason they do not, make sure your handset is connected to the internet and go through the settings to make sure background data and contact sync are enabled
Separate names with a comma.