Monaco Leather Flip CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. ElAguila

ElAguila Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I hope to have some pictures posted tonight. My sister is gone and thus the digital camera is as well. Couple of things to note. I am using this case with a full bodyguardz skin installed. It is a snug fit for the phone. There is clearance for the headset jack, the volume buttons, speaker, and the microphone. The flap uses a snap/magnet combo. Running a needle on the inside of the flap shows no magnetic bleeding. The flap barely touches the trackball and does not pressure it all. The clip is a heavy duty clip. All in all it is a well made snug fitting case. I am sure this case would offer protection if the phone was dropped. I believe it would offer more protection than the aluminum case because the screen is covered. I am satisfied with it so far. I need a week of carrying it and using it to give a final verdict. I will try to get some pictures tonight without the phone in it and with the phone in the case.

Advertisement
  2. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

Well, its later.:p

3. ElAguila

ElAguila Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I still don't have access to the camera. I took a couple of pictures using the phone camera so unfortunately these are just the case without the phone in it. When I try to add them it it will not let me add an attachment so I am going to have to upload them somewhere and post the url link to them.

4. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

your phone has flickr pre-installed for just that hosting problem.