1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Money Application

Last Updated:

1. kcour2006

kcour2006 Member This Topic's Starter

I know, I know...its been asked!
    But hear me out. ( I came from WM, so that maybe why I can't figure this out!)
    I've looked, downloaded and deleted so many applications I'm tired of looking. So, I'm hoping some one is using an application that:
    -Handles recurring payments and bills/payments.
    -has a "future" looking report that takes into account the recurring transactions. Giving me an outlook for what I may have in 30 or 60 days.
    -Easy to enter entries. (sounds like a no brainer, but trust me this is missing many times)
    -Handles multiple accounts and transfers with in those accounts.

That's it...Sounds simple I know, but I've looked all week.
    Tried:
    anMoney (doesn't have the report capable):eek:
    fire...something (doesn't have capabilities):eek:
    Finacisto (I couldn't figure that thing out...recurring bills disappeared...):mad:
    Easymoney, using this one right now, not forward looking report.? (am I mistaken?):cool:

Suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

The AnMoney developer is great at doing bunches of different things. A request to him might work out.

AnMoney handles recurrring stuff, easy to enter entries, handles bunches of multiple accounts and does transfers within those accounts. It is sort like a miniature Quicken.

3. kcour2006

A quick update for everyone. Using Easymoney turned out OK. Still some limitations and odd separation of bill reminders and recurring bills.
    I used to use cash organizer by Inesoft. Great application butbut they have no plans for android.

Thought I would share that Easymoney seems to have all the best so far.

4. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Splashmoney?

5. kcour2006

thanks, I checked this one also, it seems to rely heavily on the desktop version...which involves another investment!
    I'm amazed at the amount of applications out there for finance help, but most are trying to be real time or are just basic check books.

The main feature I miss is reports by catagories/payees and forward looking reports based on recurring transactoins.

So tough to guess if I have enough money to invest in...say a new phone!:)

thanks for the suggestions.