• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Monitoring Credit Usage

Dear friends,

When I first started using an Android phone, I was sufficiently annoyed by the absence of a credit monitoring application that I wrote one. I now enjoy using it, and have made it much more polished than I ever originally intended; and it may be helpful to some of you.

To find out more, look on the Android Market for "Credit Usage", or visit: Credit Usage Online .

It monitors SMS, MMS, Voice and Data; and provides a convenient way to not exceed your cap. Because it uses the phone's local logs, it is up to date, rather than 48 hours behind as many official meters are.

In order to justify going well beyond my personal needs, I have set up a donation supported mode, which unlocks certain features (detailed on the website).

Kind Regards,
Matthew

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones