1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

More evidence that Kingdom and 3D are seperate.General

1. TheAdvocator

TheAdvocator Member

I found this, it was posted early this morning, it discusses-and shows specs details-about how the phones are different. Thought anyone interested in the Kingdom would find it interesting.

EDIT: The article says the Evo 3D's codename was previously shooter-not Kingdom.

Sprint's HTC Kingdom and HTC Shooter (EVO 3D) Compared

Advertisement
    :
    Pochi_X, drexappeal and marctronixx like this.
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

It's taller than the EVO 3D? Is the processor the same as the EVO 3D, except just single core? I was somewhat hoping it'd be similar form to the EVO 4G w/ 4.0 screen, a kickstand, and thinner phone. Oh well.
  3. Pochi_X

Pochi_X Well-Known Member

It looks like those windows 7 phones from HTC.

Not original design, would like more experimental design, HTC is playing it safe. :mad:

Also, while the screen is 4-inches, it's still bigger than a 4.3-inches Evo 3D, but at the same time it's narrower, that is because the Kingdom uses 16:9 aspect ratio compared to 5:3 aspect ratio of the EVO 3D! (And trust me, the Kingdom will be more comfortable to hold and use single-handed for those with small hands and short fingers like me).

Waiting for the official word from HTC, would be awesome if there's european version of it.
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

interesting ty. :)