• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

More icon customisation queries!

GKS

Apr 24, 2010
I have managed to customise some app icons using FolderOrganizer Lite. I have put a .nomedia file in with the icon folder within Astro to stop them all showing up in my photos. So far so good. However, having done this I can no longer access the downloaded icons from FolderOrganizer to change any more. Several threads seem to suggest that, if I select Android Image Gallery within FolderOrganizer to do this, then I should get the option to choose photos app or Astro to change the icon but I get taken straight to photos and so can't see the icon selection because I have hidden them from the photo app!!! Am I making any sense? Getting myself confused here!! Can anyone offer some advice? TIA.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones