More joy with the "Hero"

Last Updated:

1. SiS-Shadowman

SiS-Shadowman Member This Topic's Starter

I seriously cannot be the only one to have so much troubles with this phone. Has anyone every tried to hear music with this phone? The sound is not working properly (I can hear noise over the audio as well as sometimes no audio for like half a second), the phone keeps crashing 4 times a day.
    This phone is a ... nightmare. The only good thing about it is it's design unfortunately.

Advertisement
  2. rmarino14

rmarino14 New Member

I use my phone in the gym to listen to music and I haven't had those issues. The only time I hear the music cut out for a second is when a call comes in. It will cut out then I hear the ringer. I'm also using the player that was installed on the phone when I got it. Are you using another music player?

3. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Maybe you have a faulty handset?

4. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member

Take it back as I'm not having any of the problems you talk of.

5. G8D

G8D Well-Known Member

Wow, are you in the right forum?

6. jim_h

jim_h Well-Known Member

I've never had a problem listening to music with the standard app. The only time I see a crash is when an app dies occasionally. I've never seen the phone crash at all.

Sounds like a faulty handset or something running in the background using CPU cycles the music player needs.

7. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

For sure sounds like a faulty handset. Especially if you hear extra noise. That sounds like some faulty hardware to me. Call your customer support and get them to send you a new one.