More phones coming from HTC?!?!General

Last Updated:

1. mahsan88

mahsan88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was looking at the tag on my charger and it lists different devices..
    Its lists:

ADR6300VW
    ADR6225VW
    ADR6325VW
    MWP6985

Does anyone have information on what these might be? People were saying that the Erid is being replaced by the Incredible, but i think the Eris might be getting replaced by a different device, since eris is 6200 i am guessing that 6225 might be an upgrade to that?
    And maybe even an upgrade to the Incredible? (6325)

What i was wondering was that is the ADR and VW exclusive to Verizon phones? such as all LG's on vzw are vx, samsung, sch etc... if so then vzw should be getting 2 more htc devices...

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

One of them will set this forum on fire.

3. FierceDeityLink1

FierceDeityLink1 Well-Known Member

4. mahsan88

mahsan88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i emailed HTC i while ago, today i got a reply:

"********, My name is Casey, and I would be happy to assist you today. In order for me to verify what devices these sku numbers are referring to, I would need the serial numbers. The serial numbers are located directly underneath the device’s battery on the device itself. I can tell that these are Verizon Wireless devices, but that is all that we are able to see with the sku number. We would need the s/n in order to verify the products further. Thank you for contacting HTC. In order to help improve our service"

It seems as though Verizon is on board to get 3 more HTC phones. I am guessing that there is probably an upgrade to Eris coming soon. I am so anxious as to see what these phones will be. It would be crazy if one of them was an EVO. Which could be seeing that many sites reported that there will be an EVO on Verizon after sprint's exclusivity.

Bring it HTC!!! :D

5. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Or it could be that one of the other 5 HTC phones that VZW currently carries

6. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

But going from 6300 to 6325 would indicate the same series of phone but with upgraded features. That would definitely set this board ablaze. Verizon did this with the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2.

7. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

And here I was thinking this was going to be their last phone.

cosmicreality likes this.