• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

More Pics from Evo Camera, Nice art

Oridus

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2010
Wisconsin
So there was a Chalk Art Festival in my city, so I took some pics with my Evo of some of the peices of art that I thought were the best, and decided to share.

The colors that the Evo captures are really good (in my opinion). More than happy for quick point and shoot.

Oridus
http://s778.photobucket.com/home/Oridus/recentuploads?view=slideshow
Oridus

Reactions: EarlyMon
i am very impressed with the camera on this thing. took some picks of my daughter by the pool.thought it captured the color of the water and such pretty good.
37325_1542541769857_1424347842_3351679_2031961_n.jpg

Dam that's pretty good, though the buildings in the back could be a little brighter :p, after all its bright and sunny as the pic shows! Not ur fault though :p

Upvote 0
Dam that's pretty good, though the buildings in the back could be a little brighter :p, after all its bright and sunny as the pic shows! Not ur fault though :p

You know - I thought the same thing at first.

But just gazing in to it - that camera limitation seems to help the compostion in my opinion - the darker background doesn't compete with the girl's beauty as a more detailed background might.

hey - everyone's a critic! :p :D

Most excellent snap, compadre.

Ace job.

PS - this is a rush job, sorry if botched anything - see what you think of my comment, maybe I'm all wrong...
View attachment YourPicTouchedUp.png.pdf

BTW - Will one of you guys tell me HOW you're getting around the 620 x 280 picture size?????

PS to patch - You probably know this, but you can a thing called Photoshop as a free app on the market that will let you play with these sort of edits right on your phone. There's lots of stuff out there, for your camera or your computer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones