More Problems

Last Updated:

1. charlesdeanda

charlesdeanda Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 9, 2010
    Aside from GPS, Bottom home key button working 2/3 of the time. And voicemails sound like robots talking.

I am constantly trying to save battery life by manually adjusting settings. Well screen brightness keeps going up, even if "set automatically" button is checked off.

So to keep the phone on for the remainder of the day, I hook up the phone to the wall charger to last through the second half of my day. Well, the phone decided to heat up while charging and it STOPPED charging!!!!

It gave a "The phone has stopped charging because the battery is either to hot or to cold" message. WTF, are you serious.

Do we have to start putting these things in the freezer now.

Is it just me, or is anybody disappointed with ALL smartphones. Every OS has an update every month, every app has an update as well. Why don't they test these things thoroughly before releasing them. Every forum is filled with people with problems (including myself) for all types of phones. We all anxiously await every update to see if it will fix our issues. My Epic is not a smart phone. It's not even a phone, can't make a phone call cuz it's dead. It's more like a micro computer with a lot of issues, and a lot of updates to fix those issues, and create more at the same time.

Sorry for venting. Just frustrated.