More S4 gmail woe..sent items go to my inboxSupport

1. AmigaFun

AmigaFun Member

Hi everyone

I have another question about my gmail. Can someone please tell me how to stop emails I have sent from my S4 gmail application/share link to email from ending up in my own inbox on my laptop when that loads up Windows Live Mail? It only happens when I send email from the S4.

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

There is a setting on the S4, way down in the menu somewhere that says something about auto forwarding to self or inbox or something. It sounds like maybe you have that set.

BigRedGono
  3. AmigaFun

AmigaFun Member

Hi, thanks for your reply. I could not find an option like that in settings. I did another search on the internet, and could not find anything (apart from my post here!)
  4. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

On the Email app, go to settings>choose an account>more settings and there is a setting called, "Always Cc/Bcc myself." Check an make sure you aren't sending yourself emails. I have an S4 and several POP accounts and have never had the issue that jj14x has provided the link for. I have no filters set and do not receive my own emails. Of course, I guess this could be a provider issue. Anyway, check the CC setting thing.

BigRedGonzo
  5. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

Are these Gmail accounts? (I believe this "problem" is only with Gmail accounts that are configured with pop3 access on the desktop).