more then 2 email accounts?Support

1. Hi Everyone,

Im new to the forum and a reformed apple user, so please don't hold that against me :). I've upgraded to the s4 and couldn't be happier I just have one question if any body can assist?

Im using the standard email client that comes with it, maybe to my detriment. and require 4 separate email accounts, to deal with different sectors and enquiries at work. however when I try to add a third I cant get past the account log in details as the 'next' button doesn't highlight and allow me to move on?

Can someone put me out of my misery is there a setting im missing or is this just the limit?

Many thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

I have more than two accounts (5 in fact) but I use K-9 (free in Google Play) because it's much better than the stock email client.

Give it a go, it's a big improvement.
  3. ThatOneRearEnd

ThatOneRearEnd Well-Known Member

I had up to five accounts simultaneously in the Samsung stock email app.
  4. Nick The Great

Nick The Great Well-Known Member

I use 2 gmail accounts and 1 corporate with the stock email app. Works fine
  5. WalkaboutDavid

WalkaboutDavid Well-Known Member

I have two exchange (one corporate, one outlook.com), two gmail. All in stock e-mail program, no problem.

Just to check, you do add e-mail accounts in the settings menus (on the accounts tab), right?
  6. Hi all many thanks for your responses! Im using the k9 now without issues on the recommendations here so thanks again!