• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Most disappointing birthday...

darkwispr

Jul 6, 2012
PR
So yesterday i was 16, today I am 17 and well I just wanted something simple and go see a movie with some of my friends (like 4-6 of em) and none of them got there. Not even my girlfriend. -_- Spent the most lonely day of my life. My day.

I'm feeling so bad, that I wanted to cry if i could, was more mad than sad. I think I need more close friends.

Happy belated Bday, unfortunately, some will be better than others. My worst was my birthday my freshman year in college. Because everyone forgot my birthday (parents, siblings, roomates, friends), except my ex-girlfriend, who I was NOT over yet. And that call ended with her new loser boyfriend taking the phone and rubbing it in my face that he was at her place for the night, then hanging up. Talk about freaking depressing.

Reactions: darkwispr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones