• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Most Innovative Products 2010, EVO #2

iPad is nothing new, pads in general are old news, maybe they meant the OS who know, 99% of sites are Apple sided. But #2 for EVO is good.

I'm looking for a tablet device, can you point me to one? Oh wait, you can't, because tablets that were introduced years ago were utter crap and were dead before they were even released. I really don't get the "Apple never invents, or weren't the first" mentality.

MP3 player (iPod), Smartphones (iPhone), Tablets (iPad)

Now Apple wasn't the first in any of these markets, but does it matter when Apple is laughing all the way to the bank? Its probably too early to determine the Tablet market, but Apple is poised to do a 3peat with its iPad. Also to the people who says "giant iPod" the iPhone OS was originally developed for a Tablet, but they switched it to the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones